3D-Printing in confectionery?
Issue number 2 takes a close look at 3D-Printing technology in the confectionery industry. It gives an update on the situation in the Ivory Coast and shows new flavour twists for sugar-based confectionery and chewing gums.
- Katjes – the magic candy factory
- Packaging – high performance tray-sealing
- Improved efficiencies for chewing gum with ISOMALT
- Ivory Coast – another update!
- Flavour – sophisticated flavour twists for sugar- based confectionery and chewing gums