The European Division of Sappi, a manufacturer of speciality papers, will be introducing their extensive range of face stock papers, silicone base papers and wet-glue label papers at the upcoming Labelexpo Europe in Brussels from 11 to 14 September 2023. Visitors to the Sappi stand in Hall 5, Stand B 13, will have an opportunity to experience the company’s new CCK, Glassine and label papers. As reliable and sustainable partner, Sappi supports its customers in the self-adhesive industry with specific solutions.
- New Sol BCK for more sustainability compared to PCK poly-coated papers and Sol PHD with very smooth surface and natural shade
- Enhanced formulation of Glassine papers from the Silco product family
- The new semi-gloss Parade Label SG face stock paper
- Parade Label Pro for non-wet-strength wet-glue labels
- Parade Label Pro WS for high performance wet-strength wet-glue labels
- High availability and fast delivery of label papers thanks to portfolio expansion at the Gratkorn site
Source and picture: Sappi Europe